Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Search Continues

Today has been a very interesting, but productive day. Erica and I went to view more apartments in Manhattan today. This is the view of the outside door of a three bedroom apartment that we are seriously considering in Chinatown.



While it may look completely sketchy, it's not actually that bad just kinda dirty. The good thing is that Little Italy is just right around the corner and within walking distance from SoHo. After viewing the apartment we walked around for awhile and got to know the city better.


Later in the afternoon Erica and I went with a broker to view some apartments in the Upper East. We found a one bedroom that we would share in our price range, but we wouldn't have a living room (not good). We also found another one bedroom apartment farther from the train, but with a large bedroom and a living room. Of course this is slightly out of our price range, but we are praying that they will come down. It is a really nice location and has new amenities. Here are a couple of pictures from the larger one that we want. After walking around and looking all day, we decided to call it quits after viewing this one.

kitchen

View of living room from bedroom doorway

View of bedroom from doorway

I have an interview tomorrow with a marketing firm that I am really excited, but nervous about. Please pray that it goes well and that if the Lord wants me to have it that they will offer it to me (and offer me a salary that I can live off of). If it's not the job for me, please pray that I can get some more interviews with other companies.

Erica and I are about to go meet up with some friends from Baylor at the Italian restaurant Piola's in Union Square. With the purchase of an entree (their's are about $15 and under) girls get free wine all night. Oh yeah! It should be fun to see old friends and hopefully make new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment