Sunday, July 10, 2011

Last Night in Texas

So I promised my mom I would start this blog so she could keep up with me after I move. It might take me a few posts to figure out how to do all of this so bare with me.

I graduated from Baylor in May and I am moving to New York tomorrow morning. I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time. I've only been to New York once. That was a few years ago with my brother for just a few days. Surprisingly I didn't like it that much while I was there and now I'm moving there haha. I think that once I am there and learn the city I will fall in love with it. If I don't, I can always move somewhere else.

Tonight is my last night in Texas. I have tried to do as many comfort things as I can today since I won't be back home for a while. I ate at El Toro's for lunch (the best mexican food in town), I swam in the pool with my nephew and parents, ate dinner with my grandma, hung out with my best friend from home and my dad made me a homemade coke float. So far it has been a pretty good day.

I have to finish packing up and dye my dad's hair. Somehow I talked him into letting me do the Touch of Grey hair color on him and I'm excited!

I leave tomorrow at 6:00 am so I better get started soon so I can get some rest for the next big adventure in my life.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Sounds like your day was awesome. So let's see how that hair color works out :) Didn't know your secret desire was to be a cosomtologist...HAHA! Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete