Monday, August 8, 2011

Postal Service Update

About two weeks ago I wrote about how the the lost art of sending letters/gifts in the mail. Ever since then I have not only been writing people letters, I have been receiving some as well! I put together a collage of what all has brightened my days these past few weeks.



I received a gift card and umbrella from my friend Shelby, multiple small gifts from my mom, letters from family and friends and a package of three gifts from my friend Kathryn. She packaged each one separate, so it would be more fun to open. I decided to open one a day and it felt like it was my birthday haha. She even sent one that says I'm not allowed to open it until I am having a horrible day. Hopefully I don't have one anytime soon, but I can't wait to see what's inside when I do.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has sent me something. Every day I found something in my mail box, a huge smile was put on my face. It encourages me to continue to send letters and gifts to others and brighten their day just like some of you brightened mine.

I just made a list of letters to write and so far it has five people on it. Hopefully I don't run out of stationary!

No comments:

Post a Comment